Thursday 22 January 2009

18-22 Jan Highlights

Five days without posting... but not precisely because I've had nothing to say. Quite the opposite!
So much has been going on that I've had no time to report here. The highlights?
  • Participants have started creating their blogs. A pleasure to read their posts and learn from their comments and reflections!
  • Great chats at Tapped In with some participants. The night before last I got to know a bit more about Mónica from Buenos Aires and her lovely 4-year-old son, who actually typed some messages in a language of his own.
  • Thanks to Analía, I realised that I had to state my email in Settings>Comments here in order to receive notifications when someone commented here. Thanks Ana! And sorry dear visitors for not answering sooner. Now you know the reason :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment